Saturday, April 12, 2008

It All Comes Down To A Sunrise On The East Side.

SO...

AP Tour.


Like I said before,
Not such a big fan of the bands..
but it wasn't as irritating
as I thought it would be.

the club kind of looked like
the inside of an Abercrombie store.
...all short shorts and flip flops,
but I'm not one to judge.

And Sure, the best part of
Forever The Sickest Kids
was how adorable they were.

And Sure, Sonny's solo stuff is not that great...



But The Matches were beyond awesome.
(I lost my belt in the pit, don't ask me how.)
They're pretty freaking amazing live.











And The Rocket Summer wunderkind,
Bryce Avary is Pretty. Damn. Talented.
At one point, (using recording loops)
he played an entire song by himself.


 
All Time Low (headliners)
were...fun...jumpy...trite.
What you would expect.



All in all,
'twas better than staying home,
and blogging.
=)

{Listening To: "Brain Damage"- Pink Floyd}

No comments: