Friday, March 21, 2008

Tequila Body Shots vs. Reality TV

First off,
Don't. watch. Beowulf.
It has the worst first 10 minutes of all the movies I've seen in the last 5 years.
and that's alot.
I'm a filmophile.
AND since it's 3D Sims style,
you don't even get to see the real Angelina Jolie naked.
Just her Sim.
I really can't tell you any more about it,
because I left after the 3rd scene.

Today was semi-productive.
While 100 million teenagers
lying to their parentals and partying on to Tijuana
for SPRING BREAK!!! 
(I think you're legally obligated to always scream those words),
I sat around in my pjamas all day.

Here is what I achieved:
- Re-read Umbrella Academy comic book series.
- Draw various scenes from the above comic.
- Fall asleep laying on our dining room table, listening to Bright Eyes (the table was in the sun)
- Watch all of cycle 8(?) of America's Next Top Model (The Jaslene one)
- Get my driving privileges taken away by the parentals. Apparently, saying "F***ing B***h" is not appropriate.

....Yeah. That's pretty much it.

Pshh.... you can have your tequila body shots,
STDs & drunk frat boys.....

I'll take my comics, indie music & reality TV marathons any day.



No comments: