Thursday, March 27, 2008

Random Wanderings.

- I am undergoing an identity crisis. SO, I decided to dye my hair platinum blonde. I guarantee that it will make me look like some trashy relic from the Courtney Love kinderwhore era. But I couldn't care less. I have noone to impress here.

- Having no friends is not as bad as I thought it would be. Well it is. But I don't mind being alone as much as I thought I would. When you have noone to talk to, you end up talking to yourself alot & I am not an interesting person to talk to.

- I'm teaching myself to play guitar. It makes me happy. I can just sit & play for hours & not even realize. It distracts my mind from the afore-mentioned fact that I have no friends here.


Okay, I'm really not pathetic as I make myself sound.
It's a literary device.

No comments: