Sunday, May 18, 2008

This Is How We Roll In 'The Land of Make Believe'.


I was awake until 3:00 AM last night.
But here I am, awake ate 8 in the damn morning.

Julia= caffeine powered.

at least it's a 'green' energy source.

I am currently writing my paper on Bukowski
& his disenchantment with American soul-darkening monotony.

I'm contemplating using lyric from 'Cubicles' (My Chem)

Also...I want to advocate the Aiden album 'Conviction'.
It's stellar.
To listen to, not in a obsessive I-am-going-to-model-my-life-after-Wil-Francis way.
but in a I-want-to-listen-to-something-rad, way.
It has a lot of heart-pumping choruses with
invigorating yells and crowd singing.




If you haven't already listened to it
I reccomend:
-Teenage Queen
-The Sky Is Falling
-One Love
-She Will Love You.

Just listen to the whole damn album.
It's Sunday,
wtf else are you doing at the moment?

{Listening To: "Believe" -Aiden}

No comments: