Saturday, May 3, 2008

You Slept Safe, And Close To The Window.

SATs were today.

I bomb-diggity-bombed the math part.
Ahh....me & numbers don't mix too well.

My essay was stellar though.
I was both pretentiously annoying and mildly charming. =)

Anywhosit...I haven't been on my PC lately.
I was having sort of a technological aversion.
Meh...but it couldn't last too long.
I'm too conveniently addicted.

Err..this week was uneventful to the extreme.
Highlight?
-I bought "8 Mile" and that The Doors' movie for 10 dollars.
.Total. 



God/Jesus/Allah/Buddha/Satan/whatever-the-hell-else-you-believe-in
bless Wal-Mart.

Oh...and I got "IV" by Chuck Klosterman (one of my favorite books) ON CD.
(as in, I can listen to it on my Ipod whenever I damn well please)

 
Attention: this man is the definition of RAD.
& his voice is just about as nasal and whiny as I expected.

Eh..I'm going to go take some predictably trite
pictures with my sister...
and then...
I'll probably go watch Eminem get in on 
with Brittany Murphy.
....RAUNCHY.....



What are YOU going to do with today?

{Listening To: "A Decade Under The Influence" - Taking Back Sunday}



No comments: