Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Music On. World Off.

Times are looking up, darlings.
The kid's gonna be all right.
I got tickets to Bayside.
Beyond perfect timing, by the way.

Right Now, My favorite albums are:

-"The Walking Wounded" by Bayside
 
-"The Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance
-"In Defense Of The Genre" by Say Anything


Now, there is a reason why the My Chem album is second.
NOT because it is not as good.
On the contrary, it is possibly the best album I have ever listened to.

It is second because it came out in 2006
and I have been listening to it non-stop ever since.
On the other hand, I have only become obsessed with
The Walking Wounded recently.
SO, I deem it worthy of first place. Right Now.

That probably didn't make the most sense.
I tend to do that.

Back to My Chemical Romance.
My total and utter obsession with this band
may be cause for concern.

I literally could soundtrack my entire life
to their songs. From love songs ("Demolition Lovers")
hospital songs ("Cancer") 
the walking-alone-on-a-train-track song 
("Early Sunsets Over Monroeville")
my funeral, carrying the coffin song
("Desert Song") and the funeral reception song
("Helena")

I'll stop before I embarrass myself.
NOT because I like My Chem (not ashamed at all)
but because I actually plan what my funeral reception
song will be.


{Listening To: "Kill All Your Friends"- My Chemical Romance}

No comments: